Looking for Money for Your History Project?
The Idaho State Historical Society aids cultural and historical organizations in preserving, interpreting, and protecting the history and culture of Idaho. ISHS believes the best way to preserve Idaho’s heritage is through strong partnerships, and with its grants program, assisting partner organizations in their projects.
The Idaho State Historical Society Community Enhancement Grant(CEG) Program assists our partners in funding projects undertaken to preserve Idaho’s history and culture. Examples include: exhibits, publications, educational programs, events, public access; interpretive enhancements; or heritage tourism and a variety of other projects; the purchase of archival supplies, computer hardware and software.
Applications are due by August 30, 2019 by 5:00 pm and may be submitted electronically.
If you have any questions please email or call: Lyn Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (208) 514-2304
2019 Community Enhancement Grant Awardees
ISHS and the CEG program serves the history needs of the entire state.
– Adams County Historical Society, New Meadows
– The Basque Museum and Cultural Center, Boise
– Bingham County Historical Society, Blackfoot
– Friends of Centennial Library, Grangeville
– Gooding Restoration for Entertainment, Arts and Theater, Inc., Gooding
– Idaho Association of Museums, Moscow
– Idaho Military Museum, Boise
– McCall Public Library, McCall
– Monastery Saint Gertrude, Cottonwood
– The Museum of Idaho, Idaho Falls
– North Custer Historical Society, Challis
– Northern Pacific Depot Foundation, Wallace
– Sawtooth Interpretive Association, Stanley
– Wallace District Mining Museum, Wallace