Join our dynamic and inspiring team!
Open positions with the Idaho State Historical Society are posted on the Idaho Department of Human Resources website.
No openings at this time.
The Idaho State Historical Society participates in the E-Verify program an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees.
The Idaho State Historical Society offers a limited number of internships to advanced undergraduate and graduate students. Students interested in gaining professional experience in a cultural institution environment have a unique opportunity to work directly with museum, archives, preservation, historic sites, marketing and public relations professionals and participate in structured opportunities to learn.
- Old Idaho Penitentiary: Education and interpretive programs
- Idaho State Museum: Education programs, collections, History Day program
- State Archives: Collections and digitization
- State Historic Preservation Office: Collections and data entry
- Administration: Marketing, Public Relations, Development
Contact us for more information on internships with the Idaho State Historical Society!