Looking for Money for your History Project?
Our current CEG Cycle has closed. Please check back or email email@example.com to put your name on the notification list for the next Community Enhancement Grant Cycle.
Others Can Help with Your History Project
The Idaho State Historical Society serves the history needs of the entire state. But to be effective in preserving Idaho’s rich history requires strong partnerships. We recognize the critical need many of our partners have in funding the projects they undertake to preserve Idaho’s history and culture. The Idaho State Historical Society Community Assistance Grant Program is an important way the Society assists groups and organizations in preserving and interpreting community history. The State Historical Society also partners with the State Historical Records Advisory Board, the Governor’s Lewis and Clark Trail Committee, and the National Park Service Certified Local Government Program on additional grant programs that provide opportunities to engage Idahoans in preserving and promoting Idaho history to better inform and influence the future.
2018 Community Enhancement Grant Awardees
The Idaho State Historical Society is pleased to announce the following 2018 CEG Awardees. ISHS and the CEG program serves the history needs of the entire state. The program provides funding for programs: collections management; educational programming; public access; interpretive enhancements; or heritage tourism.
– Adams County Historical Society, New Meadows
– Canyon County Parks Cultural and National Resources, Caldwell
– The Community Library, Ketchum
– City of Idaho City
– Idaho Military Museum, Boise
– Lemhi County Historical Society, Salmon
– Melba Valley Historical Society, Melba
– Monastery Saint Gertrude, Cottonwood
– Nez Perce County Historical Society, Lewiston
– Northern Pacific Depot Foundation, Wallace
– Payette County Historical Society, Payette
– Preservation Idaho, Boise
– Samaria Community Foundation, Malad
– Sandpoint Historic Preservation Commission, Sandpoint
– Sawtooth Interpretive Association, Stanley
– University of Idaho, Moscow
– White Spring Ranch Museum, Genesee