Join Big River Paranormal as they use their unique equipment and knowledge to attempt to connect with inmates and guards of the past. This is our first Paranormal Investigation of 2019! Ticket sales begin Monday, February 18 at 12:00am. Individual tickets are $35.
NOTE: Participants must be at least 18 years old (ID required). Tickets are non-transferable (the person who purchased the tickets must be present upon arrival).
What to bring:
– Valid ID (required)
– Recording devices
– EMF meters, etc.
– Flashlight – Lighting is limited, but you may be asked to turn off the light by BRP
– Weather Appropriate Clothing
What to expect:
– Brief orientation by the BRP team.
– Divided into Small Groups, 10-12 per group.
– Investigating 5-7 buildings, 30-40 minutes per building.
– This is a paranormal investigation, not a ghost tour. There are no ghosts on demand.
– Ask BRP volunteers for helpful hints or strategies to illicit a response.
– Investigation may yield results only after audio/photography is reviewed.
You will adhere to all site rules at all times
– No outside food or drink (you may bring water).
– No running, jumping, or climbing on any building or artifact.
– Be respectful of other visitors.
– If using an EVP app on your phone bring headphones so as not to disturb others.
– Remember you are at a museum. Failure to comply with any site rules, or any unruly behavior, will lead to your immediate removal from the site without a refund.