There is a reason that the word “art” is in “party!” Come ready for a good time during the Idaho State Museum’s next paint night. “Fall into Idaho” with this historic and fall-colored scene. We will be painting “en plein air,” which is the act of painting outdoors in our historic Pioneer Village.
No painting or art experience necessary. Recommended for ages 13+. Come ready to create, laugh, and connect while painting a special art piece to remind you of this memorable night for years to come.
Registration Cost: $30 per person, $55 for two ($15 per member, $30 per member + guest)
Registration per person includes:
- Lightly pre-sketched, 14”x18” canvas
- All acrylic paint colors needed
- Paintbrushes, water cup, palette, and paper towel
- Inspirational “Fall into Idaho” image for reference
- History “lesson” and related images
- Step-by-step painting lesson – Virtually or on-site! You choose at registration!
- Games and activities throughout the evening
Tickets are non-transferable. Idaho state Historical Society event tickets are not eligible for refund. Minimum class size is 4 people.