IMPORTANT UPDATE: The Idaho State Historical Society is currently open to the public. Click here for more information.
Official Government Website

Bishops’ House

Bishops' House Lander

The Bishops’ House is managed on behalf of the Idaho State Historical Society by The Friends of The Bishops’ House, a non-profit organization. This beautiful building was once home to a succession of the Episcopal Bishops of Idaho. Each of the men who served as the head of Episcopal Diocese of Idaho lived in this home with their families while serving in the capacity as the Episcopal Bishop of Idaho. The original house was built in the late 1880’s and was remodeled to its current stately, towered Queen Anne style Victorian home in 1899.

Call today to reserve the date for your event or to schedule an appointment to view the Bishops’ House and gardens. 

HOURS

Contact the Bishops’ House to schedule an apppointment.

LOCATION

2420 Old Penitentiary Road
Boise, ID 83712

CONTACT US

(208) 342-3279

info@thebishopshouse.org

No event found!
ver: 3.4.0 | last updated: