The Idaho State Historical Society offers a limited number of internships to advanced undergraduate and graduate students. Students interested in gaining professional experience in a cultural institution environment have a unique opportunity to work directly with museum, archives, preservation, historic sites, marketing and public relations professionals and participate in structured opportunities to learn.
- Old Idaho Penitentiary: Education and interpretive programs
- Idaho State Museum: Education programs, collections, History Day program
- State Archives: Collections and digitization
- State Historic Preservation Office: Collections and data entry
- Administration: Marketing, Public Relations, Development
Have questions about specific opportunities? Contact us at (208) 334-2682 to learn more.