Internships at the Idaho State Historical Society
The Idaho State Historical Society offers a limited number of internships to advanced undergraduate and graduate students. Students interested in gaining professional experience in a cultural institution environment have a unique opportunity to work directly with museum, archives, preservation, historic sites, marketing and public relations professionals and participate in structured opportunities to learn.
- Old Idaho Penitentiary: Education and interpretive programs
- Idaho State Historical Museum: Education programs, collections, History Day program
- State Archives: Collections and digitization
- State Historic Preservation Office: Collections and data entry
- Administration: Marketing, Public Relations, Development
Have questions about specific opportunities? Contact the Old Idaho Penitentiary, the Idaho State Historical Museum, the Idaho State Archives, the State Historic Preservation Office,or the Administration Office to learn more.