3rd-5th Summer Camp: Idaho Quest
3rd Grade-5th Grade
Dry deserts, soaring mountains, swift rivers; Campers will explore and navigate the wild landscapes that make Idaho such a unique state. Learn about the plants, animals, and people that call these places home.
09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
$200 Nonmember/ $150 Member
10 student max
ISM COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- All camps will be intentionally kept to a 10-student maximum to ensure social distancing.
- Activities will take place in the classroom as well as outside in the Museum’s Pioneer Village space and Julia Davis Park. Lunch will be eaten outside each day.
- All staff, volunteers, and campers will be required to wear masks throughout the day and follow social distancing measures both indoors and outdoors per the recommendations of the Governor and the local health districts. If you feel that your camper cannot comply with these rules, please reconsider enrollment.
- Classroom spaces and the Museum’s Exhibits are sanitized throughout the day. Hand sanitizer and handwashing will be encouraged.
- If a camper or anyone in their immediate family is feeling ill, please stay home! Parents or guardians can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-334-2120 and we will work to place you in another day of camp when you are feeling better.